Pinelands Jr Wildcats
Tackle Football Coaches will give their practice schedule to their teams at camp. Practice will be on the Pinelands Middle School football fields. Please bring your doctor signed physicals, 2 copies of last years report cards and plenty of water. No one will be allowed to participate without a signed physical.
Flag Football will be on the football fields at the Pinelands Middle School. Coaches will be contacting their teams with practice days and times.Please bring your doctor signed physicals and plenty of water. No one will be allowed to participate without a physical.
All cheer teams Flag thru Pee-Wee - Coaches will be contacting you with days and times of practice. Please remember to bring your doctor signed physicals and 2 copies of last years report cards. No one will be allowed to participate without a signed physical. Bring plenty of water and a towel.
MAIL IN REGISTRATION
PLEASE PRINT AND MAIL THE FOLLOWING FORMS / ITEMS
1) Registration form 2 sided (only the 2nd side needs to be filled out by you - name, address etc.)
2) Medical Clearance form signed by child's doctor (sometime before August 1st)
3) Emergency Medical form
4) Copy of child's birth certificate
5) Wallet size photo of child
Tackle Football and Cheerleading (ages 7 and up) registration fee $150.00 Flag Football and Flag cheer (ages 5 and 6) registration fee $75.00
Checks or money orders can be made payable to Pinelands Jr Wildcats.
Our mailing address is: PO Box 406 Little Egg Harbor NJ 08087
Refund Requests - Please direct all refund requests to our Treasury. Reund requests MUST be submiited in writing prior to August 15th of the current season.
- Experienced Cheerleading Coaches
- Ages 16 and up
- Great for High School girls looking for Community service points for college
- E-mail Pinelandsjrwildcats@gmail.com or call Melissa at 609-713-3955